Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2017

Nana Yamada: Magazine scans #3



 To me Nana really resembles Saki Nakajima, least face wise. Speaking of Saki she has her 23rd birthday this Sunday so if I can hunt down some new things will do a post for her. Have done quite a few Nana posts in the last two months so it's surprising this is only her third one for mag spreads. She graduated from NMB in April of 2015 so there's been very few mag appearances since then.
 Have all of 2015 covered plus there were a few from last year. Most of 2014 is done but do have one that hadn't been posted, this fine set is from the August issue of Entame.







 She'll be turning 25 this April which means we can go back to 2010 for her mag spreads and they do go back that far. Think the above spread completes the years from 2014 until now so it's time for some sets from 2013 and this first one is from Manga Action which came out in November.







 Even though I can go back to 2010 it's not an endless supply, so will have this be the final one to stretch out these posts for a bit. Don't know about you but she really makes my heart flutter, last fabulous set is from WPB #42.






No comments:

Post a Comment